Thursday, September 16, 2004

The Quaker deal is back!

Can't believe it's back....Cub Foods had this mega-deal in May, and no way did I expect to see it again so soon. Here's how it works: you buy 10 Quaker products (from a list) and you receive a $10 Catalina (coupon good for $ off your next shopping order). So then, you go and buy 10 more items, pay for it with your $10 Catalina, and out pops another one. And so on, and so on, and so on. There are current coupons for almost all of the items on the list, and they are also on sale, so it's super easy to come in under $10 each time.

I've only been able to do it twice so far, but I just scored some more coupons....and I have more coming in the mail, hopefully Monday. Depending on how much stock has been depleted, I should be able to get a total of about 70 items for FREE. Yay! I love this hobby.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger