Saturday, January 01, 2005

Yay Food TV

I really don't watch much television....there are five shows I must watch, and I tape them all and watch them under the cover of darkness. So I don't channel surf on a regular basis. But this morning my 4-y-o was hogging the computer (jk...sorta) and so I watched FoodTV for a while. The chick on Everyday Italian (you know, the wiggy lookin' show that is filmed rather than taped...what's up with that?) made this really yummy lookin' scrambley-egg thing that I really want to try.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jodi said...

Yes, that chick on Everyday Italian makes EVERYTHING look good. I like how she starts with a spankin' new white Le Creuset 6 qt every time. I wonder what they do with the ones that get a stain (gasp!). I want one.

7:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger